We think and work differently
Singlepoint is an innovative company applying the latest technologies in digital transformation. You will be joining a team who are passionate about their careers. We invest in your career, so that you can bring new ideas to help us to continue to be bold. We value our teams’ diverse and multicultural backgrounds as one of the main contributors to our success.
At Singlepoint we have created a flexible working environment to empower our teams to go that extra mile for our clients. You are encouraged to continually find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies. Our teams have delivered real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON.
Our Academy model trains future technologists in leading edge technologies, but also in our values and ways of working. If you want to be taught more than mechanics, our Academy is the place for you.
Run over a series of weeks we combine intensive study driven learning whilst utilising real life case studies. Here are some of the benefits of our unique approach:
- intensive case study driven learning
- practical hands on experience leveraging frameworks, next gen technology,
- opportunity to learn and be coached by experienced industry practitioners
- agile coaching and mentoring
- immersion in Singlepoint delivery methodology culture and approach to rapid delivery & deployment
- placements in cutting edge and leading global technology companies
- part of a growing award winning technology consulting firm
Values & Culture
We help companies switch from thinking digital to becoming digital at their core. We move fast and leverage new technology to redefine the rules, roles and resources necessary to exploit digital capabilities and win in the digital era.
We think big, and we think bold. Our relentless nature and dogged ambition spurs us on to continually find new, innovative and agile ways to accelerate business performance and competitive advantage.
Outcomes and success are measured in simple ways. Impact on business success, adoption rates of technology or speed to market versus competitors. Our commitment is such that we will never take on a project that we are not fully confident we can’t deliver. That is why 99% of all new business won are referrals from satisfied customers.
We are straight up kind of people. We believe in objectivity and only ever prescribe the right solution for your business. That is why our vendor neutral philosophy is at the heart of Singlepoint.
We might be in the technology business but at the heart of every brilliant business is people. We only employ people who believe in going the extra mile, people who are passionate about realising their potential, delivering real impact and working in an organisation that supports a philosophy of continual achievement
Why join us
Singlepoint is a People Centric organisation, it’s one of our core company values. We recognised that it is the people within Singlepoint who have made the company the success it is today. We are fortunate to work with some of the best people in the business. At Singlepoint we always try to do the right thing and look after our teams. If you are thinking about joining the Singlepoint team, below is an overview of what you can expect from us:
- competitive remuneration
- yearly bonus
- healthcare and pension contributions
- choose your own equipment
- great city centre location
- flexi time and remote working options
- a day off for your birthday with some cake to mark the occasion
- fun place to work
- active social club
- your input is valued
- straight up, open and respectful environment
- working with agile teams
- flat structure with autonomy given
- fast moving environment with quick decisions
- opportunity to deliver real impact to our customers
- allocated training budget and training days per year
- educational assistance to support you in your studies
- opportunity to learn and work with latest technology
- encouraged to find new, innovative and agile ways to solve problems
At Singlepoint we have created a flexible working environment to empower our teams to go that extra mile for our client. You are encouraged to continually find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies. Our teams have delivered real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON.
We are always on the lookout for new people to join our team. We have great opportunities to work across our clients in the Telecoms, Social Media, eCommerce, Insurance & Financial Services Sectors. We want people to join us who are interested in working with the latest technology and have a can do attitude!
Please see our current list of job openings below, if the right job for you is not here, email@example.com
Work with us!
Join us in creating, developing and innovating new ways of making technology better for business.